1. The college gives utmost priority for discipline and every one, student or staff, is bound to follow the rules and
regulations of the college and maintain strict discipline.
2. Students shall behave with dignity and courtesy inside and outside the college premises.
3. Ragging in any form on any student whether inside or outside the college campus is strictly prohibited.
4. All students should reach the classroom on time and shall not leave the class without the permission of the
5. Consuming alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited in the hostel and college campus.
6. Students are not permitted to possess or use Mobile Phones inside the college campus.
7. Students should wear proper dress code inside the college campus and also when attending any meetings
outside the campus.
8. Students should wear identity cards inside the campus and also when attending any meetings outside the
9. Browsing is not allowed during lab hours. Staff and students are not allowed to misuse the internet facilities.
10. Spitting, smoking and throwing bits of paper inside the institute campus are harmful and must be avoided.
Refrain from possessing, consuming or distributing alcohol, harmful drugs, narcotics, ghutkas, chewing gums and
smoking cigarettes. Any violation of these orders will lead to disciplinary action.
11. No function shall be arranged by the students in the hostel or college campus without prior permission from the
12. Writing on walls, pillars, bath rooms, and furniture or black boards is strictly prohibited.
13. Eating snacks / taking lunch inside the class rooms or along corridors are not permitted.
14. Furniture in the class rooms should not be moved or displaced.
15. No students shall remain in the hostel during class – hours unless he / she is sick and is permitted to be on leave.
16. Respect the institute property. Destroying or damaging the institute property is punishable. Students should not
destroy/ damage/ deface, remove the institute property.
17. Do not be a part of any union or group or organization. Any move to form unions or groups of any type
unauthorized by the Management and the Principal is an offense. Students are strictly forbidden from engaging
themselves in any political or other activities. Gathering in groups at roads, entrance, exit, pathways, gardens
etc., is strictly prohibited.
18. This, being an eco–friendly campus, plastic or other trash should not be thrown inside the college or in the
19. Students are expected to contribute towards the academic/ social/environmental initiatives that the Institute