1. Smart Class Room: A well spacious, ventilated & well lighted airy smart class room with Audio Visual system. Two seated desks with book-keeping arrangements make the students comfortable for the total learning process.
2. Laboratories: A complete laboratory with all modern equipment’s and instruments are the essence of the hands on training. A huge machine room with manufacturing facilities is the beauty for students actual skill based learning on production of Pharmaceuticals.
3. Library: The College Library known as “INFORMATION CENTRE” is located at the third floor of the College building in a clean and quite atmosphere. The library is fully computerized by the Library Management Software “Easy-lib” to achieve the accuracy and speed up the transactions. The library has a collection of about 2000 books, pharmaceutical journals, encyclopedias, dictionaries, indexes, manuals, periodicals of various pharmaceutical disciplines. It subscribes to more than 100 National and International journals of Pharmacy including e-journals.
4. Wi-Fi-Enabled Campus: In recognition of the need and importance of Internet in the field of education, Global College of Pharmaceutical Technology campus is a fully WIFI-enabled campus. This facility allows students to access uninterrupted internet connectivity anywhere within the campus.
5. Auditorium: An auditorium cum multipurpose Hall with 250 seating capacity is available in the campus. This facility is being used for various functions and meetings as well as indoor games. Campus recruitment activities are also conducted here.
6. Power Backup: The College has a Diesel Generator to provide power supply to the Department and Laboratories in times of power supply failure.
7. Boys Hostel: Boy’s hostel built in more than 1000 sq.ft. For accommodating more than 20 students in hostel and serving pure delicious food. The hostel is being monitored every day for food quality and civic maintenance by hostel monitoring committee.
8. Girls Hostel: The girl’s hostel can accommodate about 50 students. The hostel rooms are well furnished for the comfortable stay. More emphasis is laid on hygiene and cleanliness for healthy living. The mess provides nutritious food to the students and the menu keeps changing according to the tastes of the students. The students are provided with basic amenities like cot, table, chair and a cupboard in their respective rooms. The rooms are spacious and airy.
9. Student Counseling Centre: To ensure that students are safeguarded against attacks, threats and accidents both man-made and natural, the college has mandatorily put in place a broad based “Student Counseling System” for the effective redressed of problems and challenges faced by students.
The college emphasis that the teacher counselors, trained to act as the guardians of students remain close touch with the students allotted to them throughout the year to cater to their intellectual needs and guide them to move up in their career at regular intervals of time.
10. Research: The College is working towards becoming a Centre of excellence in pharmaceutical education and research and will be national leader in the field of pharmaceutical sciences with a vision of strengthening the healthcare of the country.