1. Report at the Examinations Cell at least 20 minutes before the time of commencement of Examination.
2. Collect the Answer sheet, Question paper, Attendance sheet and other examination stationery (Stapler, loose sheet, whitener etc.)
3. To be present at the respective hall to which you are allotted at least 15 minutes prior to the commencement of examination.
4. The candidates should be present in the examination halls before the commencement of examination. No candidate should be allowed after 10 minutes of the commencement of the Examination.
5. The invigilators should ensure that students would not carry any material except board, pen, pencil, scale, calculator, water bottle and ID Card into the examination halls. Students without ID Card should not be allowed to enter the Examination Hall.
6. Invigilator should distribute and collect the answer scripts according to roll number personally.
7. Candidates have to put their signature in the Attendance sheet supplied. Invigilators should do their signature at the bottom of the Answer sheet.
8. Invigilators have to sign on the main page of the answer booklet after checking all details.
9. If the candidate is absent, write Absent on attendance sheet by using red color ball pen.
10. Carrying Programmable Calculators, Cell Phones into the examination hall is totally prohibited.
11. Invigilators need to keep their cell phones silent or switch off.
12. No invigilator shall leave the examination hall unless a reserve occupies his place on the instructions of the Examination Cell. A reserve will be sent only for attending some important work.
13. In case of any discrepancies, the matter may be brought to the notice of the Examinations Cell.
14. The invigilators are required to check thoroughly and watch carefully in the examination hall to prevent malpractice.
15. Invigilators are advised to maintain silence in the examination hall, so as to provide conducive environment for the smooth conduct of examination.
16. At the end of examination, invigilator should collect, arrange the answer scripts of the candidates according to roll number and submit the answer scripts to examination cell. The invigilator will be held responsible for any loss of the answer scripts.