1. Examination Cell serves all Examination notices received from University to all concerned.
2. Examination cell prepares Circulars for students regarding Exam Fee Collection, the last date of fee Collection and modalities of payments of fine etc.
3. Examination cell takes necessary steps for distribution of Answer sheets to the teachers concerned after the completion of the internal exam and receiving the answer sheets, award list, while preparing in the desired format to send them to University.
4. Examination Cell takes all precautions while preparing Examination Time table, Invigilation duties, seating plans for the students in the Examination halls, for smooth conducting of Examinations etc.
5. Examination Cell mobilizes the proper staff during the Examination time, and assigns them duty as per the invigilation duties already prepared.
6. Examination Cell staff collect Marks Memos of various examinations from the University and they distribute them to the corresponding students.
7. Examination Cell keeps all records pertaining to examinations.
8. Examination Cell staff address grievances of administration, faculty, staff and students on all examination related issues.
9. Examination Cell is responsible for Conduction of competitive Exams as per schedule given by State & Central Govt.